How would you like a checking account that never charges bank overdraft fees? This provides spending control; items are returned or declined when funds are insufficient.
You can open the checking account without applying for the line of credit, but you must have the checking account to apply for the line of credit. You can either open a new Safelink Checking account or convert one of your existing checking accounts. If you wish to convert an existing checking account, you may select this option during the Line of Credit application process. You may apply for a Safelink Line of Credit at safelink.classicbank.com.
- Interest bearing checking account
- No minimum balance required
- $14.95 monthly service charge
- No Overdraft or NSF fees (all items returned; subject to payee/merchant's fee)
- No transaction limitations on account
- Free Visa Check Card, Internet Banking, Bill Pay and Mobile Banking
- $50 minimum to open account
- FDIC insured
Want freedom from bank overdraft fees (items are returned and third party fees may apply) but don't need a line of credit? Just choose to switch your checking account and forego the line of credit.
This line of credit is a no credit score required. The line of credit is based on checking account activity. The checking account must be opened for 96 days prior to applying for a Safelink Line of Credit.