Leave your wallet at home and use your smartphone, tablet or wearable to pay! Your Classic Bank personal or business check card now works with Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay.
Just add your card to Apple Pay on your Apple® device, or download one of the free apps and add your check card to your Android™ device. Then simply hold your device up to pay while your card details remain secure!
- A fast and secure way to pay
- Free service for Apple® and Android™ device users
- Add your Classic Bank debit card to Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay
- Purchases can be made online or in-store
- Make quick purchases in mobile apps without entering card info
- Your card details remain safe
- Getting Started
1. Download the mobile wallet app for your Android device (Google Pay or Samsung Pay). If you're an Apple user, Apple Pay should already be on your device.
2. Add your debit card information to the mobile wallet app.
3. When you go to make purchases at participating merchants, access the mobile wallet and choose your card. If you're making an in-store purchase, just hold your mobile device up to the terminal.
It's that easy!
- How it Works
With mobile wallet services, your actual debit card numbers are never transmitted or shared with merchants. Payment is private — the cashier never sees your name, card numbers or security code.
Instead of using your actual card numbers for purchases, a unique "device account number" is assigned, encrypted and securely stored. When you make a purchase, the device account number, along with a transaction-specific security code, is used to process your payment.