All Classic Bank debit cards are eligible to use card controls, and there is no fee to use this service. Controls are put in place immediately after saving the control setting. If you turn off your card, you are not changing the status of your account. If your card is turned off, recurring transactions from merchants will still be approved.
- Card Control Features
- Adding and Disabling Cards: Users can enable or disable card controls anywhere at any time via their Classic Bank mobile app.
- Location Based Controls: Users can limit the regions where cards can be used.
- Transaction Type Controls: Users can limit how the card is used by excluding certain transactions like Bill Pay, or ATM transactions.
- Merchant Type Controls: Users can limit what types of merchants can run their card based on the categorization of the merchant.
- Threshold Amount Controls: Users can set a dollar limit for card transactions.
*This product requires a Classic Bank debit card and Classic Bank mobile banking platform.
**Card Controls are accessed by selecting the More tab within the Classic Bank mobile app.