Access your account information through your mobile device, anytime, anywhere! You can use our free App to view your account balances and activity, transfer money between accounts, or pay bills — any service you have set up in online banking.
You can also use SMS text banking to receive up-to-date balance information. It's free and it's easy to setup. Just log into your online banking account and get started today!
- Check account balances
- Review recent account activity
- Transfer money between accounts
- Deposit checks with Mobile Check Deposit
- Get directions to branches and ATMs
- Access your accounts with a single, secure login
- Available via free App or SMS text
What is Classic Bank's Mobile Banking?
Classic Bank's Mobile Banking is an easy way to access Classic Bank accounts from anywhere, at any time, using your mobile phone. You can use our App to view your account balances and activity, transfer money between accounts or pay bills. You can also use SMS text banking to receive up-to-date balance information.
What accounts can I access with Classic Bank's Mobile Banking?
You can access information from your Classic Bank accounts tied to your online banking account.
Should I have a certain mobile carrier or phone to use Mobile Banking?
The short answer is no. Because our App can be downloaded to the phone, or accessed with a mobile Internet connection, you do not need to worry about carrier or model limitations. All you need is a mobile Internet connection. Similarly, if you have text messaging enabled on your phone, you can text for your balance regardless of what carrier or phone you have. We even have an App for the iPhone™, iPad, and Android phones.
Is Classic Bank's Mobile Banking secure?
Yes, it is developed with some of the foremost banking security companies in the world. Classic Bank's Mobile Banking out-of-wallet process keeps your personal information safe and secure. The out-of-wallet experience challenges the user to provide response information that will prove the identity and validity of the user.
To Safely use Mobile Banking Apps, you should follow these tips:
1. Never provide personal identification or banking information over your mobile device unless you initiate the contact and you know that you're dealing directly with your bank.
2. Remember, your bank would never contact you asking for personal or banking information. Assume any unsolicited text request is fraudulent. Giving this information places your finances and privacy at risk.
3. Avoid sharing your User ID, password, account number, and answers to secret questions. Don't save this information anywhere on your phone.
4. Don't set the Web or client-text service to automatically log you in to your bank account. If your phone is lost or stolen, someone will have free access to your money.
5. Set the phone to require a password to power on the handset or awake it from sleep mode.
6. Immediately tell your mobile operator if you lose your phone.
How much does it cost?
At this time, there is no fee to use Classic Bank's Mobile Banking. Your mobile phone carrier may charge a fee for data access or text messages. For details about these charges, please check with your mobile carrier.
Does the service work on my iPhone™?
Yes, Classic Bank's Mobile Banking has an App for the iPhone™, iPod, and iPad.
How do I get started using Classic Bank's Mobile Banking?
You will register for mobile banking on your mobile device. You can download the app from the iTunes or Google Play Stores. You can also access the mobile web application at www.classicbank.mobi. This mobile site will be redirected to a secure site address of https://m.mbanking-services.mobi/wap/home/<238>/en. SMS text banking is also available by selecting the service within the Customer Service tab within your Classic Bank Internet Banking account. You will utilize your Classic Bank Internet Banking User ID and Password to access your Mobile Banking account.
- Usage & Support
How do I access Classic Bank's Mobile Banking App on my phone?
If you downloaded the App to your phone, you can open Classic Bank's Mobile Banking by selecting it from your mobile phones' application or games menu.
How do I review my account balance?
The easiest way to review your account balance is to text us. You can also use our App to access balance information by simply selecting the account you wish to view.
How do I review past transactions performed on my mobile phone?
To view past transactions, open the Mobile Banking's App and select 'History'. Your latest inquiries or transactions performed on your mobile phone are stored here for future reference.
How do I transfer money between accounts?
To transfer money, open Classic Bank's Mobile Banking App and select 'Transfer'. Then, choose the account to transfer from, and then select the account to transfer to. Enter the amount to transfer, select 'OK' and review and confirm the information is correct. Remember: All mobile banking account transfers can only occur on accounts that are available within your Classic Bank Internet Banking account.
How do I make a payment using Classic Bank's Mobile Banking?
To make a bill payment, open Classic Bank's Mobile Banking App and select 'Bill Payments', then select 'Make Payment'. You will then see a list of your payees. Select the payee you wish to pay, enter the amount you want to pay, and the date you want to make the payment. Once you select continue, you will see a summary page. If all the information is correct, select 'Make Payment'. The payment now has been scheduled. You will be presented with a confirmation page that will contain your confirmation number.
Can significant others access a joint account from two different mobile phones?
Yes. Two people can have access to the same joint account number via their individual mobile phones.
Will someone have access to my account if my phone is lost or stolen?
As longs as your Classic Bank Internet Banking User ID and Password remain secure, you are protected from fraudulent use. If you only use our balance inquiry text message service, no personal or sensitive information is stored on your phone, and you are protected from fraudulent use. We recommend that you always report the loss to your mobile carrier and stop service to your phone.
Do I need to notify Classic Bank if I lose my mobile phone?
No. Report the loss to your mobile carrier to stop service to your phone.
Who do I contact if I need help?
Contact 877-580-0235 for mobile banking 24/7 support.
1. Your wireless carrier's standard messaging rates apply to SMS correspondence. Classic Bank does not charge for any content; however, downloadable content may incur additional charges from your wireless carrier. Please contact your wireless carrier for information about your messaging plan. Your carrier may impose message or charge limitations on your account that are outside of our control. All charges are billed by and payable to your Wireless Carrier.
2. You represent that you are the owner, or authorized user of the wireless device you use to receive the service, and that you are authorized to approve the applicable charges.
3. We will send you a message only once, and only with your explicit agreement as indicated by your continuation of the process flow.
4. We will not be liable for any delays or failures in your receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator and processing by your mobile device. SMS message services are provided on an as is, as available basis.
5. Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your mobile phone number, your carrier's name, and the date, time, and content of your messages and other information that you may provide. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request form us, and to otherwise operate, develop, and improve the service. Your wireless carrier and other service providers may also collect data from your SMS usage, and their practices are governed by their own policies. We will only use the information you provide to the service to transmit your text message or as otherwise described in this document. Nonetheless, we reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation, or governmental request, to avoid liability, or to protect our rights or property. When you complete forms online or otherwise provide us information in connection with the service, you agree to provide accurate, complete, and true information.
6. The service as well as the content and materials received through the service are proprietary to us and our licensors, and is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You shall not damage, impair, interfere with, or disrupt the service or its functionality.
7. The service is available only in the United States.
8. We reserve the right to alter charges and/or these terms and conditions from time to time. We may suspend or terminate the service to you if we believe you are in breach of our terms and conditions. Your service is also subject to termination in the event your wireless service terminates or lapses. We may discontinue the service at any time.
9. If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.