Stop wondering where you put last February's bank statement and start receiving e-Statements that'll make things easy.
e-Statements can be viewed, printed or saved to your hard drive. An alert will be automatically emailed to you letting you know your eStatement is ready for viewing.
- e-Statements are identical to paper statements
- Can be viewed, printed or saved to your hard drive
- An email automatically lets you know your statement is ready
- e-Statements are completely secure
- More Information
- You must be a Classic Bank Internet Banking customer.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader® version 6.0 or higher is required to open your statement. (If you do not already have Adobe Acrobat Reader, please go to www.adobe.com to download the latest version.)
- It is recommended that you use the latest browser version available that supports 128 bit SSL Encryption.